Shopping at Ralphs = Giving Back to LGBT Jewish Community in Los Angeles
Now you can donate to BCC without even using your own money! Because RALPHS and Food4Less donate funds to BCC every time you shop!
Ralphs is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local non-profit organizations earn millions of dollars through the Community Contributions Program and the best thing is, you can choose the organization to which you’d like a percentage of your regular grocery shopping to go.
You must re-register every year, but the good news is, it takes less than 5 minutes, have your RALPHS Club Card handy.
Important: Each ‘term’ begins 9/1 and ends 8/31, so if you registered during last year’s term, you’ll have to re-register.
Here’s how you do it:
1. If you don’t have an account/never been to Ralphs’ website you need to create an account here, by choosing a password. Passwords must be 6-12 characters long, and include at least 1 letter and 1 number.
If you DO have an account – go straight to step 2. Please note that each registration year has different ways of choosing your favorite non-profit. The instructions below are for eht September 2014 to August 2015 cycle.
2. Go to this link
3. Press “Sign In” and fill in your email address and password
4. Your home page will appear. Click your name under “Welcome Back” (upper right side)
5. You will be taken to your Account Summary Page. Scroll down until you see “Community Rewards.” Click on the edit button in that section and look for BETH CHAYIM CHADASHIM in the window or enter BCC’s Code: 83802.
6. Select and click “save” to choose BCC as your community rewards choice. If you did this right, “Beth Chayim Chadashim” and your new enrollment date will appear on your Account Summary Page under the “Community Rewards” section.
Then go to Ralphs and buy one of their impossibly fattening and delicious “Chocolate Pudding Ring Cake.” It’s biblical!
Oh, and – Check your receipt after you shop, you should see BCC listed at the bottom!
Just so you know, Ralphs promises:
Up to $200 per month of eligible purchases – BCC earns 1%
Between $200.01 and $350 per month of eligible purchases – BCC earns 2% of amount over $200
Between $350.01 and $500 per month of eligible purchases – BCC earns 3% of amount over $350
Over $500 per month of eligible purchases – BCC earns 4% of amount over $500
More details here